Bible application with multiple versions and 75 translations
Read the Bible anywhere with Bible Offline.
Search for our favorite verse, or look for verses that give you encouragement to get through the day with this app. You will always have the Bible with you so that you can minister to others or simply read what the Lord has to say in the book. Use various colors to highlight favorite verses or those with special meaning.
There are daily devotions that you can read. Bookmark chapters that you want to read during the week. View plans so that you can read the entire Bible Offline app in a year or in a set period of time that is convenient for you. Maps show where some of the places that are mentioned in the Bible are located, giving you an idea as to where events took place in the Bible times. There are a few different versions available if you don't want to read the King James Version. Tips for reading and understanding the Bible are offered to help you understand what is written. An easy mode to read is one with night reading. It gives you a few verses that are easy to understand right before you go to sleep.
- Highlight special verses
- Over 70 translations
- View maps of places in the Bible
- Doesn't offer as much audio
* New Notes and Bookmark Design
* Search options for notes
* Official Notes on NIV
* New translation in PT (NVI-PT)
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.